28.8.11

HAT TRICK

newhat2

newhat1

The good news: I found this secondhand Eddie Bauer beauty a few days before escaping the city back in July. Constructed from chocolatey brown felt and sporting a rugged braided leather band, it's a true rarity in that it fits perfectly atop my delicate noggin'. Only took me a couple years to track this marvel down.

The bad news: I "misplaced" my digital camera while home in Washington. (I refuse to say "lost" because I still cling to the hope that it will emerge from the floorboards of Dag's car or the bottom of some bag of detritus. Fingers crossed.) Preparing to embrace Photobooth with gentle resignation once more.

The other good news: Fortunately, I've finished off almost four 36 exposure rolls of film in the last month, the first of which I'll post up soon!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

what a find, that hat is western perfection and it looks like it was made for you.
i hope to find something similar when i head down south this fall.

katie merchant / thank you, ok said...

siri, you look so beautiful!

sweet harvest moon said...

Pretty hat!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

celine said...

what an awesome hat!
and i hope your camera does turn up!

Rebekka Seale said...

What LUCK! Gorgeous.

Annalise said...

Great hat!! And I can't wait to see your rolls of film. Good luck finding your digital.
XOXO

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Y'all are too kind, seriously :n ) Vacay photos forthcoming.

Baglife said...

Hello Miri !!!, very nice look.