9.7.11

THE BODY


The band is STILL on tour. Which is ridiculous, I know. I KNOW. But just when I was starting to forget what Alex's face looks like (there's some brownish bits...and a mouth, yeah I think there's a mouth...), the powers that be dropped this painfully adorable new video in my lap. Considering that they had all of one afternoon with the band to shoot this thing, I'm really impressed with how pro it came out. And also: the children. I'm generally not so jazzed when it comes to the small people, but man, if I could have beautiful children that only came out at magic hour and only moved in slow motion...The worst part? Little Alex was EVEN CUTER in real life. I'd show you a photo but you might just spew all over your monitor.

So anyways, I hope you guys are having a great weekend, and I hope you too get a chance to go out and run around and bash things with sticks. Why should all these professionally-good-looking kids have all the fun right? Just promise me you wont wear your glasses in the water--those things don't grow on trees mister!

9 comments:

Joy said...

Still on tour?! Kudos to them. They must be exhausted. Great music vid though!

Chuck said...

This is looking and sounding so great. Child Alex sounds adorable, pity about the spew risk.

Elena said...

I love the video :) also, last week I could finally see them live in Vigo and oh man, was it good!
I really enjoyed every single minute of it.

xx

ana said...

aw such a great video. psyched to see them in NY soon though!

Melinda said...

Love the video! It makes me so nostalgic and wishing I were at the beach in my hometown instead of living in a landlocked state. Ah, to be a kid.

Claire M. said...

I love the video!

Anonymous said...

it's one my favorite songs from the album and the video is just perfect for it :)

life is happy most of the time. said...

perfect summer song and video! i feel your pain. my boyfriend is in a band and they tour FOR EV ER! its a little brutal at times but so lovely when we got to be together! good luck darling!! xx

Mei-li said...

aaaa I love this band !!!