18.4.10

Masscob

masscomb5_12

masscomb5_3

masscomb5_4

masscob002 masscob008

masscob masscob025

masscob019 masscob

I had never heard of Spanish label Masscob until reading about it on Cheri Messerli's blog Scout Holiday. Messereli styled their Spring/Summer look book, as well as the beautiful photos up top, taken by one of my favorites Lina Scheynius. Needless to say, I love everything about this...except for the fact that it doesn't seem to be available anywhere in the US! Aaaargh. Still, it's awful nice to look at.

Below is a video shot for the line by Antoine Ricardou. Sometimes I find movies like this to be a little unbearably saccharine, but this one really rubs me the right way!

8 comments:

iliketweet said...

Lovely collection, perfect for summer!

Laura Mackness for Weekday clothes and Benefit treats to win on my blog if you're interested!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Heart Charlie said...

Beautiful photos! I too have never heard of Masscob, but they look lovely, bummer about not being available in the US :(

Hannah Elise said...

Ahhh...So many good clothes are unavailable here! These are styled beautifully. I also love Grossomodo and La Casita de Wendy (from spain too).

Katie said...

OH MAN!! I love it so much!

minimalissima said...

Quite on the contrary, I met Masscob almost from their beginnings, six or seven years ago, on the shop window of a little boutique in my town (we are neighbours, or kind of :)). I fell in love almost instantly. It has been a really wonderful surprise seeing that Lina Scheynius colaborated in their campaign as I adore her work as well.

sarah said...

pretty lil photos, but i keep peeking back at the chloe apartment post.. heh

calivintage said...

too good. i kinda want it all!

findling berlin said...

hello there!

i good some good news for you:
there is a french online shop that stocks masscob-
http://www.modetrotter.com/brand,masscob.htm

they seem to ship to the u.s. as well!!

they seem to bit a bit pricey, though...

for a similar style at slightly lower prices check out french brand sessun (sessun.fr)

i blogged about them a while back:
http://findlingberlin.blogspot.com/2010/01/sessun-marseille-spring-summer-2010-jou.html

masscob really is beautiful stuff, too!