26.1.10

two onesies

rompers

Thank you all SO MUCH for the travel/shopping advice!! My head is spinning just thinking about everywhere I'd like to go, but even if I only make it to a few of your recommendations I'm sure I'll have a blast.

I'm soooo excited, not least of all to be spending half of the dreary month of February in the part of the world where the sun is shining. I'm making room in my suitcase for shorts, big soft shirts to tuck in, and both of these rompers.
The pink one was a summer staple last year, the denim one is a more recent purchase, and both are second hand.

8 comments:

Bird said...

Im jealous! I am craving sunshine and shorts and lemonade.

Love both playsuits. Especially the denim number. yesYES.

Gio Goi Tops said...

I love these outfits! Especially the pink 1

sweeetheartfever said...

jjjeeeeesssusss i wanna come to Australia! AHHHHH. so bad that my brain hurts just thinking about it.

crying....

sweeetheartfever said...

also: big soft shirts to tuck in.

yes. please. (maybe with a WOLF on it?! sigh)

Megan said...

My good friend just back to NYC from her "summer" vacation in Australia and she loved it. You will have so much fun, especially in that denim romper!

Kellie said...

Those are both so cute! :D I love the bright pink one! They'll both be perfect for all your exciting travelling, you lucky girl! :D

http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/

stephanie renee said...

wow, i am so in love with that denim romper!

zack@ said...

I am join with denim romper.volunteer south america