24.12.08

Christmas Eve Eve

Yesterday was a very busy day! Good thing I dressed appropriately. Let's see...


• Big fringy scarf? Check.
• Leggings-over-tights-under-socks? Check.
• Bordering on perversely-short dress (err, tunic? This thing has grown progressively shorter ever since I bought it. A couple more washes and I fear it will be encroaching on belly shirt territory...but anyways...) Check!

Now off to run a billion errands, just like the billion errands I ran today. And there's cookies to bake! And potatoes to mash!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

12 comments:

Amelia said...

Merry Christmas! I love the dress and your little row of books.

AlicePleasance said...

Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Parapluie said...

Merry Christmas! That dress is wonderful!

Lydia said...

Ha, that dress is shrinking! But it's one of my favourites.

Merry Christmas!

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

The dress is cute nonetheless!

keira antoia rose said...

I hope you had a lovely holiday. Cute dress, I like the yellow cardigan!

xoxo Isabella Clarisse xoxo
www.tasteoffashionkar.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oo love the scarf!

Natália Llorens said...

Hey, your blog is so cute =*

Taylor said...

i love your outfit !
i think the short tunic makes it

Terry said...

I think the length is okay, it keeps the outfit from being too frumpy from the layers. Maybe you're getting taller! :D

LF said...

((late comment...but)) I do love the black paired with mustard, very nice.

Happy New Year