27.12.07

My legs saw their shadow, it's another 3 months of winter



This picture makes me laugh because it looks kind of like I'm getting ready to mace whoever is photographing me in the face. "Where the hell is my damn MACE?!" But no, I'm probably just digging around in there for my holiday spirit. I lost track of it a couple times this year...



It was so warm here Christmas day (I mean, relatively speaking) that I actually left the house sans tights for the first time in weeks, if not months. But then we realized that everything was closed and ran right back in...

5 comments:

loveology said...

You look awesome girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Winter white! The mace photo is funny.

Anonymous said...

Well that answers my question! It wasn't quite that warm in PA. I sort-of wish it was, but, then again, I am always wishing for the season that isn't here. Ha.

Wendy said...

I love your outfit!

Suzanna Mars said...

My legs are whiter than yours, and I live in California! I think mine are bordering on old-man white, actually. Oh, the horror.