14.12.07

...forgot to mention one little thing...



NOT that I'm looking to get hitched anytime soon, BUT--wouldn't this make the absofrickinlutely barfoutloudliest adorable engagement ring eeevvveeerrr??? Sweet Jebus, HOW COULD YOU SAY NO??? Dior clearly had no idea what kind of matrimonial pony they were unleashing from the proverbial stable here (or DID THEY?!?). This ring should be guarded like some sort of highly sensitive national secret. God forbid it should fall into the wrong hands...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely lovely lovely...

christine said...

what a great idea...it would be so unique!

Anonymous said...

That's utterly perfect.

AlicePleasance said...

I know, this is one of my favorite rings ever. But it's a long long list indeed...!

Isabel said...

It's lovely! I'd wear it, even though I'm not engaged. :)

Riikka Aaltonen said...

That ring makes me want to get engaged.
To anyone.

LDF said...

It is a completely acceptable diamond ring!

sweeetheartfever said...

siri, they already made a movie about a highly guarded, dangerously powerful ring. PLEASE.

Chaolita said...

I WANT IT!