7.12.07

BUST-tacular



Short notice I know, but if you live in the NYC area, you should come hang out with me at the 3rd annual BUST magazine CRAFTACULAR tomorrow, Dec. 8th! This will be my first time attending, but it sounds like a pretty rockin' good time--food, drink, dancin', and 200+ vendors selling every kind of craft under the sun: silk-screened items, vintage clothing, cosmetics, knitwear, jewelry, paper goods, handbags, ornaments, cards, and more! Oh, and did I mention that Amy Sedaris will be there? Yeah. That's right. See here for more info, and I'll see YOU tomorrow!

2 comments:

- jesse said...

I planned to go at 4 but there was a line of 40 people. Who would wait on line for a craft fair?! We ended up getting a soy latte around the corner and coming back when there was no line. Seemed like a lot of the same ol' stuff with a few extras. Did you end up getting anything?

I got a notebook from Kate Black and a few back issues of East Village Inky. I will probably order one of the Moop shopping-style bags in the future.

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Ugh, yeah, it was packed. It was really hard to concentrate in there! But I got a couple things, a pair of earrings for my mom and a little red bow necklace and a piece of fabric from the fabric table (waaay over priced if you ask me). I'm glad I went though!