16.11.07

You broke my heart cuz I couldn't dance

I went shopping today! I traded in a few things at Buffalo Exchange and got a lovely blouse and a dress in return, and put a bazillion things on hold as well. This was a pretty momentous outting for me, as it's been so long since I allowed myself to buy clothes. I also got one of the pairs of eBay shoes (and they are amazing!), and the other is waiting for me at the P.O. So soon, hopefully, I'll be doing a decent "oooh lookit mah clothez!" post.

Until then however:

The holiday season is upon us, and that means parties: cocktail, office, family, you name it, someone's bound to fête it. So don't make an arse of yourself out there on the dance floor! Take a few tips from the hardest working man in showbiz. The funky chicken never looked so fine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, if you haven't already, be sure to check out Beacon's Closet. It's about 3 blocks from their on N 11th between Wythe and Berry. It's huge and blows buffalo exchange out of the water!

Blaize said...

His outfit makes his dancing all the better. The way the trousers move...I wish I could be half so cool.